Monday, November 28, 2011

Work

So last week I only ended up working two days but it was the most stressful I have been at this job ever.  I seriously thought about not going back.  Today however was a very typical Monday and it sailed right by and it was actually enjoyable.  Plus my boss said she is FINALLY going to order the class supplies that I so desperately need to entertain my kiddos.  I am so excited.  Yes she can easily buy me off with fun toys for the kids.  LOL 

Now my assistant is leaving on Dec. 16th to focus on her schooling.  I am extremely nervous about this.  I have been working with her for over a year and we both have gotten into bad habits but we also work so well together.  So I really do need to cut some of my bad habits and be re-excited about my work.  It is hard to do both with out my boss around to ground me though.  I hope she comes back soon. :P

No comments: