Sunday, October 23, 2011

The squeaky wheel

So I have been struggling this year and most years really with making sure that Cherise is being as successful in school as possible. She struggles with focus and a drive to want to be successful. So because of this her homework is not done often or if it is done it is not turned in. I have decided this year to make sure that both her teachers know without a doubt that I want to help and that I will make noise when I do not feel they are doing all they can to help her.

I just sent both of her teachers an email with, hopefully, some good suggestions about what can be done differently to help with communication from school to home. I hope they receive it well and and see I want to be part of the solution. Well I shall see soon I am sure.

No comments: