Sunday, April 04, 2010

Such a bitch

God I can not stop myself from bitching and moaning about everything that my husband does that is not 100% perfect (which is everything). I feel like no one can do anything as good as I can, and so when he messes up its like no shock but yet it pisses me off.

I want to be better but I am not sure what can be done. I have crushed him. He is no longer a man he is my slave and I don't think I wanted that. I just feel so messed up inside that i feel like everyone around me should be perfect to make up for my imperfections. So when that does not happen I get bitchy.

It does not help that I have no one to talk to about it. I really miss having a councilor or friend that was willing to listen and give advise when when needed. But nope do not have that anymore.

maybe I will get some help again.......lol yea right like I can afford it right now. maybe I will afford it after this stupid garnishment is through.....lol yea right we will just get another one, and another one and another one. It is a never ending cycle of crap raining down on us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, you are not alone- this post basically described every woman on this earth. The trick is to realize it and work on becoming more tolerant.
Our feelings are directly linked to our thought process,so YOU can control how you feel.