Thursday, April 29, 2010

no more personal talk at work

So I had a talk with Tami cause I have been feeling left out of friendships at work.. Which is funny cause I thought I did not want to make friends at work. Anyway there is drama with some of the other teachers and I was feeling like my assistant was allowed to join but I wasn't which then made me feel like things were wierd with my assistant but in reality it is all just me.

tami told me that in my peer evaluations I had alot of people say that i shared too much personal stuff at work. I had figured that out on my own this week and have been trying to figure out how to make it stop so this had not come to a big surprise it just hurt that I would be ratted out for sharing too much when everyone else does it as well. but I will be the bigger person and try to get it under control.

So how do I know if what I am sharing is to personal?? Is it just the negative stuff or is in anything about my home live good or bad. It will take some time to figure out what exactly that means but I am sure that I can get it under control. I need to say things like " I am sorry but I don't think its appropriate to talk about this right now" or something. its going to be hard but I think I can do it.

So little blog you are going to have to be my outlet for personal stuff cause I can not use my coworkers anymore. and i do not have anyone else really to complain too. Everyone who I use to do that has left me. They are doing thier own lives and can't be bothered with me anymore. it makes me sad.

No comments: