Saturday, July 19, 2008

So its been a while since I have just shares my thoughts on here. I love the fact that I can post pictures agian. I have to send a shout out to my digitial camera lol.

Well things are going pretty good here. We are all finally healthy. Aaron and I both had early onset of Nuemonia and had to miss out on 2 days of work this week. But it wasn't too bad really because we got to spend time with our new dog, Paige. She is a real sweetheart. Allthought she is very timid toward us still but I figure that will just take time before she is totally trusting. And the fact that she has pink eye right now does not help because I have to have Aaron hold her head so I can put drops in her eyes. UGH!! BUt its going away slowly I can tell.

Pretty soon school is starting and I tell you what I am sooo excited about that. i am not looking forward to the extra cost of school supplies but I am excited to see my baby Maddy go off to kindergarten. I am sure she will relly enjoy it, once she gets over theinitial schock on not being with mom 24/7 lol.

well I know there is more to share but don't really have it in me right now to do more. I can't really get ahold of all of my feelings right now. They go by soo fast that I can not find a place to start. I am hoping the I get a good councilor at WSU to help me with this. We shall see.

No comments: