Monday, June 02, 2008

ok this is just between you and me

So there is a chance that I will become the director at the preschool. Yea like wow!!!


After everything in the last 2 weeks Jessie and I were just chatting and she asked me how I would feel abotu becomeing the director. She may have found an advising position she willl most likely take if it is truely offered to her. THis would still be far off and lots of training involved but it would be a great experience. Not to mention the extra $500 a month I would make.

SO I just wanted to share this with you guys. I am really hoping this happens so I can have the experience and see what that is like. Well I will keep you updated on that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for you! That will be awesome! Congrats!

Nicole Stenzel said...

Sabrina, that would be awesome! I will cross my fingers for you and hope and hope and hope that this happens for you! I am so happy that you found a job that you love and helps you feel so great. Keep us all updated! Can't wait to see you all soon!!!