Friday, May 30, 2008

things are better now

So I talked to Lynzie yesterday and I think we worked things out. I am very glad. I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. Now if I coult get through Jessie and see what the heck is going on with her. SHe doesn't share I I feel that its because she may feel like she is suppost to have all the burdens becasue she is the boss. I may not beable to do alot to help but I am a good listener and I have strong shoulders if they are needed. SO I am going to see how today goes and try and make sure that I am open for Jessie.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay, I'm so glad things are going in a better direction for you. That takes off a lot of stress. I know you worked hard to try and solve the situation.

spaceyhawks said...

I'm so glad to hear things are better. You are such an awesome person and I really hope Jessie can open up to you. Good Luck!