Saturday, January 19, 2008

stressful week

OK so this last week was the week to beat all weeks in stress for me personally. First it started with Jesse's daughter getting sick so I needed to stay late on Monday. And to top it off on monday all the kids either did not get along at the preschool or were crying. THe one bright spot was that there was nor school due to weather on tuesday so I got to stay home. But then on wednesday I started watching 3 good kids at 5:45 am. And it is going to continue indefinatly. That would not have been to bad if jesse also still had a sick daughter and needed me to take over plus she had changed the schedule so that I started working till 4 instead of 1. so to end the week I had kids night out which I can admit was great fun but i was just sooo exausted. I got done with that at 10 pm and then went to the bar with Jesse and Tina and got home at 11:30. I then proceeded to pass out.

I am soooooooo glad its saturday!!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole Stenzel said...

Thanks so much for your support! The dumb thing is, I know how what I need to do...just a matter of dong it! LOL But I will call, and recently started only getting things for them I hate. I also am going to post a blog on here daily about my food intake, try to help myself with that. Love ya lady, like a fat kid loves cake! LOL