Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

2008
More Free Graphics at pYzam.com




So it hasn't really been a bad year. But I am totally looking forward to starting a new one.

Last night I told the girls they could stay up to ring in the new year. And they made it. Better then me I fell asleep at 11:30 lol. Luckily i woke up at 5 to midnight lol. We rang in the new year, gave hugs and even danced a little. Then we all went to bed...Well all but Aaron who stayed up tp play W.O.W.

SO I got hit by an idea at about 6:30 last night. I did not want to ring in a new year with all the clutter of the past year in my house. Now my house was pretty dabg clean allready becasue I have been home all week, but there were definate areas that needed some attention.

I started in my bathroom. I organized and threw out anything that we really did not need in there. Then I did a little of my bedroom (some I just wasn't willing to tackle in the evening). Then I went into the girls playroom. It is always totally trashed and with new christmas toys it seemed to be even worse then ever. So I orginized it, threw out a bunch and gave the girls new rules. THey cleaned thier bedroom while I was in there. It looks really great in there. Finally I asked aaron to empty every garbage in the house. It just seemed wrong to have our garbages full of 2007 trash when it became 2008. So now it is a new year and I feel great about out home.


Happy New Year Friends!!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so with you on this! I filled up an entire garbage bag with crap toys to send off to D.I. IT FELT GREAT!!!

I have been excited too to get rid of extra crap I don't need and to simplify. It feels much better that way.

Unknown said...

yea de-crapping is a wonderful feeling. i just did that to some drawers in my computer lol