Tuesday, December 11, 2007

If you haven't done this yet and are reading it: Tag you are it! :-)


1) Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Well man thats a hard one....how abotu some hot chocolate with a little egg nog. YUMM!!

2) Do you wrap your presents or not? Wrap..I am pretty OCD about that one. They have to be perfect

3) Colored lights or white? well this yea i have collered and last year I had colored and the year beore I had colored...man i sound soo racist lol.
4) Do you hang mistletoe? NO never have

5) When do you put up your decorations? Well this year I put them up the day before Thanksgiving but normally I do it the day after

6) What is your favorite holiday dish? Well I would have to say the sweet potatos that Karen makes are my new favorite

7) Favorite memory as a child? playing a scavenger hunt for our biggest present from Santa

8) When and how did you learn about Santa? I walked out into the livingroom and caught my family wrapping presents then the next morning found those presents under the tree addressed From Santa. I was 12.

9) Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Growing up? NO but i do let my kids open one and it is always pajamas.

10) How do you decorate your tree? well normally its set it up, then lights and garland and then let the kids loose with the ornaments of thier choosing. This year I did a theme of black red and white, with ribbons, and only certian kinds of ornaments,

11) Snow...love it or dread it? I like looking at it and watching my kids play in it but I do not like being in it or driving in it.

12) Can you ice skate? yes..kinda

13) Do you remember your favorite gift? yes actually it was a little brown teddy bear that smelled soo good. It got stolen somehow and sometimes I wish I still had it.

14) What is the most important part of the holidays? Well in top of remembering Christ and all he gave for us, I say the giving. I love giving gifts.

15) Favorite holiday dessert? Pumpkin pie

16) Favorite tradition? Well we just started one this year but I am certian it will be my all time favorite. We are doing the 12 days of christmas Each night the girls and i gather around a read a christmas story and then they get to open a small gift (not one of thier christmas presents though:)

17) Favorite Christmas Carol? Silent NIght

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, hopefully you remember me from Traci's wedding and I am not just some weirdo posting comments to your blog, but it really cracked me up to read this post. Especially the colored lights, I now feel guilty for so openly speaking about my preference for segregation.(Of lights that is):)

spaceyhawks said...

hhhhhhmmmmmmmm egg nog and hot chocolate, never thought of that, definitely gonna have to try that one!