Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pretty in pink

I just painted my toe nails a metallic hot pink and I love it. I have become way more bold in my fassion. ANd not just nail color. I bought a pair of cargo, light olive green capris. LOL I never get things like that. Everyone at work even parents of the kids agrees that I have lost weight and dress with style. These are all things that I have wanted to hear for soooooo long and just have not. Not that my style was horrible just affordable and comfortable to a fault. But not I feel comfortable and have definatly less i feel fat days then I usually do. I feel good!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so happy you are feeling pretty and good about yourself! I am so excited to hear you going out on a limb with your clothes too. THis is awesome. I took Jeremy shopping with me to Old Navy the other day because all my clothes were really old and from Goodwill and I needed a wardrobe update in a major way. Anyway, to my utter surprise he picked out some really cute things for me to wear and I loved them. It really makes a difference in how you feel when you know that you look nice and not frumpy and tattered ya know:)

POST A PHOTO CAUSE I WANNA SEE YOUR CUTENESS!!!!

Unknown said...

well unfortunatly we do not have a working digital cam right now. But you will see me next month and you will beable to check me out then lol. I am glad you got to get new clothes too. It really makes a difference.