Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Man, this world is soo messed up!!

I just do not understand this additude that the world has about marriage. I just found out today that a friend that got married a year or so ago is getting divorced. Not because they are having any big issues, just because they are not happy in thier marriage. We went to thier wedding. At the daycare we just got a new baby and the mom told us that the dad could not pick up the baby because they are in the middle of a divorce and he is not a good dad. The baby is 4 months old. The worst divorce I have been hearing abotu is one of my best friends who got married a year before my hubby and I did. hey struggled with living arrangements, money, and having children. My friend had just had twins and 6 months after they where born my friend found out that her husband was not being honest to her and possibly not faithful to her also. So she was forced to file for a divorce, even though she still loved him and truely hoped they could work it out.

Aaron and I have had our share of problems and issues in the past and I am sure we are going to have more in the future. And when i look back it makes me sad when there were those times that I threatened divorce with him. I do not think that even with all that we have been through that we will ever have to resally and truely go through a divorce to make things better. Divorce does not always make things better.

No comments: