Thursday, August 17, 2006

Scary Scary Morning!!

At 6:15 a.m., about 45 mintues before our alarm was set to go off. We heard the door bell ring. My husband and I were confused as he got up to answer the door. We never get someone at our house this early. As I listen from the bedroom to hear who it is I hear my middle daughter Cherise (5) crying. I realized that she had gotten outside. And I am still listening i hear my husband talking and I picture him talking to a police officer who was returning my daughter. But that was not the case. It was just Cherise. How did this happen I am asking myself as my husband come back with our crying daughter.

So my husband and I start asking Cherise why she went outside. Her first answer is that she wanted to go swimming. Well that is wierd since we do not have a pool or a yard or anything outside of our apartment. But she had her swim shoes on. So we talk some more and she tells us that she was locked out and thats why she rang the door bell. She only unlocked the bolt lock not the door nob lock. I am glad she knew enough to ring the bell. ANd then her final reason for going outside was that she wanted to blow bubbles. She does not even have any bubbles right now.

Well it scard the heck out of us and we are not exactly sure why or how to prevent it from happening agian but we are looking into it. i am hoping to get advise from friends and family.

No comments: