Saturday, August 05, 2006

~~ I just don't know if this is worth it ~~

Well as you know I have a new job at a preschool. Well i take my kids with me and so I have to pay for a portion of the costs for that. And so because I have a new job and all we make too much money to get state help anymore. Which is really bad because I so not actually make that much money yet at my new job. So now we get no food money and the medical for my girls is gone. And I am afraid we will lose our rent help too. I might be making more money next month but i do not know if it is enough to cover the loss of all of the financial help. So as it stands right now I do not know if me working this job is worth it. We do not want to have to rely on the state for financial help anymore but we also do not want to be short in food at the end of the month because I am not actually making what they think I am. The people at the preschool are being great about it. They even gave me a $25 dollar bonus in my last paycheck because they want me to stick around. And I do love this job so I want to stick around too. But not at the expense of our finaces. We still have a lot of bills even though we have done a bankruptcy. And with this new development we may not beable to get them paid. And there goes any hope of having any kind of second car to help with the crazy schedule during the school year. It is going to take a lot of praying to find out what to do about this.

No comments: