Monday, August 14, 2006

Cherise, Cherise, Cherise

She is my middle daughter. Her look on life is so comical. She makes us and others laugh at her views, but not because they are silly but they way she states. And to think she is ony 5 years old. I can not wait till she gets older so that I can tell her all the funny things she has said as a child.

Just this morning we were talking about my husband dead grand father. She saw a picture of him so she wan ted to know about where he is and when he was comming back. I told her he is with God and that he would come back when Christ does. So she asked me "When is Christ comming back? Is he comming on Saturday??" Oh man she makes me laugh.

There are so many other things that just make her soo cute. She talks in a sweet voice most of the time. She loves to out of the blue say "Mom your beautiful" or "Mom your boobs are big". LOL She is great. I don't know what I would do with out her.

No comments: